263 Residences On 28 Floors
As you are ready to redefine life on your own terms, Metropica is predefining Sunrise, Florida, with a grand vision of a new city based on the luxury of convenience.
Imagine living in an exclusive, masterfully designed tower with incredible views, a tower packed with amenities, and a 24/7 concierge ready to meet your every need.
Discover a metropolitan oasis where you can relax in an endless pool, play tennis on private courts, and walk your dog in pet parks.
Resort Style Amenities
- Endless pool with outdoor hot tub.
- Fully equipped Technogym gym.
- Indoor and outdoor massage therapy rooms.
- Indoor steam room and sauna.
- Two professional size tennis courts.
- Space for yoga classes and multipurpose outdoor training facilities.
- Concierge & security service available 24 hours a day.
- Valet service for guests 24 hours a day.
- Clubroom with bar, catering kitchen and lounge for parties / events.
- Playroom for children.
- Movie theater with surround sound.
- Bicycle storage and repair area.
- Car wash system for pets.
- Air-conditioned storage (available for purchase).
An internationally renowned team of architects and designers have elevated all aspects of Metropica to the highest level of quality, comfort and convenience for residents. One Metropica Residences, with interior designs by YOO and architecture by Chad Oppenheim, are a celebration of high design for contemporary living. Landscape architecture by EDSA creates a lush paradise that surrounds and connects all parts of the community.
Metropica residents can choose between two elegant finishes (Minimalist or Natural) Each unit comes with:
- Open spaces with high impact floor to ceiling windows.
- Smooth finish of 2.7m or 3m ceilings in all environments.
- Spacious terraces with glass railings accessible from all environments and wraparound terraces in all corner units.
- Imported porcelain floors.
- Spacious walk-in closets in all main rooms.
- Pre-wired for high speed communications.
- Stainless steel Whirlpool appliances including deep counter, French door refrigerator, range and oven, microwave and dishwasher.
- Washer and dryer included.
- Faucets manufactured by Hansgrohe. Smart home systems that will be integrable with the equipment of your unit (available for sale).
One Metropica Residences, Designed by YOO, will be ready for occupancy at the end of 2019.
- 2 rooms from 89 to 120 m².
- 3 rooms with 129 m².
- Elegant double-height duplex penthouses from 160 to 188 m².
The luxury of Coexistence
Why live in the congestion of the coast, when everything you want and need is in METROPICA for a more attractive price?
The city of Sunrise is centrally located in western Broward County, minutes from Florida's major highways, including 1-75, 1-95, 1-595 and the Florida Turnpike.
It is located less than 10 minutes from Weston, and less than half an hour from Fort Lauderdale International Airport, the beaches of Hollywood, Boca Raton and Aventura.
Welcome to a New Way of Life
Metropica will be the ideal place to visit and be seen, more than a community, it is a destination. From luxury boutiques to emerging brands with the latest fashions in fashion, from high-tech gyms to the latest in entertainment, the lifestyle you want and need is found here at Metropica.
Browse trendsetting shops, dine at award-winning restaurants headed by internationally renowned chefs, unwind with a comedy or enjoy live music, meet up with your friends for drinks at a boutique hotel, catch the latest box office movie in our cinema state-of-the-art, or spend the evening playing on our luxurious bowling alleys. It's all here at one of our several premium entertainment venues.
Additionally, the BB&T Center, home of the Florida Panthers and the usual venue for the biggest touring concerts, and the 223,000-square-foot Sawgrass Mills shopping center are just steps from your future home in Metropica.
Class A Office Space
Metropica's contemporary office buildings place corporate tenants at the center of Broward County's vibrant economy, providing them advantageous access to major transportation hubs connecting to countless national and international markets.
Office tenants contribute to the dynamic community environment and Metropica residents who work in the office towers enjoy the convenience of being able to walk or bike to work.